Table of Contents
- 1 Which Water Dispenser Or Water Cooler Should You Purchase?
- 2 Features To Look Out For When Buying A Water Dispenser
- 3 List of The Best Water Cooler Dispensers
- 3.1 1. COSTWAY Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
- 3.2 2. Avalon A8CTBOTTLELESSBLK Cooler Dispenser
- 3.3 3. Primo – Easy Bottom Loading Water Dispenser
- 3.4 4.COSTWAY 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser
- 3.5 5.Farberware FW29919 Hot and Cool Water Cooler Dispenser
- 3.6 6. Avalon A8CTBOTTLELESSWHT Countertop Cooler Dispenser
- 3.7 7.Brio Self Cleaning Water Cooler Water Dispenser
- 4 Conclusion: Water Cooler Dispensers
Which Water Dispenser Or Water Cooler Should You Purchase?
Whether you are looking for a water dispenser for your kitchen, living room, clinic or hospital lounge or office lounge you need to know how to land yourself the most convenient dispenser for your needs. There are different models and also different brands with different features so it really isn’t a simple task of walking into a store or going online and selecting any available dispenser.
You need to have some guidelines on how to go about buying the right water dispenser
Combined hot and cold dispenser – Fulfills all water dispensing needs
When you check around for dispensers you will find hot water, cold water, and combined hot and cold water dispensers. While sometimes one may need a specific one, for example, a hot water dispenser if your running water is safe to use, the best option is the combined hot and cold water dispenser because it will serve your needs in any weather.
Most people who post their views on dispenser reviews agree that they cannot be thankful enough for selecting the combined one. With a combined dispenser as a choice you now need to know the exact features that will make it perfect for the job.
Features To Look Out For When Buying A Water Dispenser
What are the heating and cooling capacities of the dispenser?
- This is basically a question of how many liters can it heat or cool and to what degree. If the dispenser is for office or hospital purposes it should heat or cool the water at a rate that will serve the people at all times. 5 liters per hour up to 150 degrees, with a similar cooler to 30 degrees would be a good choice.
Does the dispenser have a built-in energy saver?
- Given that water dispensers are powered electrically you need to find one that does not consume too much of it; to minimize your electricity bill costs. Along with the built-in energy saver you need to find one that consumes the least power with the best performance, 80 watts for example.
Does it have a storage compartment?
- Your water cooler should have an inbuilt storage compartment for cups or tumblers and even canned soda if you like. This is basically for convenience so you don’t have to keep going to the kitchen or storage cupboard somewhere to get yourself a cup.
Does it have separate faucets for each compartment?
- If you are buying a combined one then it should have separate taps for both hot and cold water so you can easily access them.
What is the size?
- This might look like a trivial issue but the size does matter. If you want to keep it in your kitchen or somewhere in the lounge, does it fit the space available? Or rather do you have space for it? The shape also matters for those who love style. There are cylindrical and cuboid-shaped water dispensers so you can take the shape that impresses you more.
Procure your dispenser at the best prices
- If you already have a budget price for your dispenser fear not because it doesn’t stand in your way to your water dispenser. There are different brands with different prices for starters so you just have to look for the most affordable one. You should also look for coupons or specials while at it. These approaches guarantee the topwater dispensers available.
Read Also: Best Tea Kettle – Buying Guide & Comparison
List of The Best Water Cooler Dispensers
1. COSTWAY Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser
Convenience space is always a well-utilized space. You can make tea right away without having to wait for the water to heat up, or you can quench your thirst without having to look for ice on hot summer days.
This 12x11x32-inch freestanding water cooler dispenser holds 3 to 5-gallon bottles and comes with a storage cabinet for any additional accessories, such as cups.
If used in an office, this would imply that many hands would put their strength to the test on all the handles, switches, and other such parts, which would, of course, result in them breaking. Don’t worry, though, because you can simply go online and find spare parts.
- Spare parts available
- Security lock on hot water
- Parts not durable
2. Avalon A8CTBOTTLELESSBLK Cooler Dispenser
Going to the store to buy water and then dragging it home, or waiting for the water delivery guy, is no longer necessary. This smart-looking, smart-being, and compact dispenser provides hot and cold water instantly, eliminates the need for water bottles, and saves you space.
Assemble it, connect it to the pipeline, and then spend an hour doing your chores because it needs that time to start working properly. After the initial start-up period, you will have instant access to hot and cold, clean water.
The dispenser includes filters, a 30-day warranty, and a heating capacity of 4 liters per hour.
- No bottle needed
- Convenient small size
- Easy installation
- Filtered water
- Recovery time for hot water
3. Primo – Easy Bottom Loading Water Dispenser
The Primo Bottom Loading Water Cooler is presented here. As long as you remember to keep the buttons turned on, this device will provide you with cold and hot water. Otherwise, the water takes a few minutes to heat up or cool down.
This machine works with any 5-gallon jugs or bottles. Purchase your first one and place it in the cabinet’s lower compartment. To withstand long-term abuse, both the door panel and the water reservoir are made of stainless steel.
There is a night light on the machine. As a result, it eliminates stumbling and other obstacles in the dark. In terms of noise, the unit makes some sounds, but they aren’t too bothersome. The water flow is relatively strong. The drip tray can be washed in the dishwasher with a lot of water.
- Night Light
- Top Loading
- Desired Water Temperature
- Nothing as of now
4.COSTWAY 2-in-1 Water Cooler Dispenser
The COSTWAY is a top-loading water cooler with a unique feature: an ice maker built-in for extra-cold beverages. The hot and cold dispensers are normally located in the middle of the unit, but the space beneath these dispensers, which is usually left empty, is a slot where you can dispense ice into a basket (which can hold up to 4 lbs of ice) and scoop it into your cup before filling.
The COSTWAY has an elegant, sleek design and is available in black or silver. It is neither ugly nor dated. It has three buttons for three temperature settings: hot, cold, and room temperature water, each with its own spout. The LED screen on the dispenser makes it easy to see whether the machine is on or off, as well as whether it is cooling, heating or making ice.
- Unique ice-making feature that can’t be found in most water dispensers
- Sleek, attractive design
- Doesn’t filter water
- More expensive option
5.Farberware FW29919 Hot and Cool Water Cooler Dispenser
This compact model is ideal for use as an office water dispenser. The Farberware FW299189 Water Cooler Dispenser holds 5-gallon water bottles, requiring less frequent refilling and making it ideal for commercial settings. However, the product does not include a water tank.
This is an energy-efficient model that operates in energy-saving mode to help you save money. However, it takes more energy to dispense hot water. It uses 550 watts of heating power to heat water to 94 degrees Fahrenheit and 75 watts of cooling power to chill water to 59 degrees Fahrenheit. The thermoelectric cooling of the water cooler allows it to maintain water temperature.
- Energy efficient
- Thermo electric cooling
- Comes with bottom storage
- Shallow storage underneath
- Does not come with a gallon water tank
- Sold through third party
6. Avalon A8CTBOTTLELESSWHT Countertop Cooler Dispenser
This Avalon countertop self-cleaning water bottle dispenser provides convenient, no-fuss access to contaminant-free water. This water cooler features an NSF-certified carbon block filter that removes chlorine and heavy metals such as lead, as well as a sediment filter that removes suspended particles such as dust and rust.
There are two water spouts: one for cool water (around 47° F) and one for hot water (around 185° F). To help prevent dangerous mistakes, the hot water spout has a child safety lock. In terms of safety, there is also a built-in night light to help you see better in the dark.
- Carbon filter is NSF certified
- Dual filters for extra thoroughness
- Replacement filter cartridges are quite expensive
- Some users couldn’t find a self-cleaning button
7.Brio Self Cleaning Water Cooler Water Dispenser
Brio, a trusted brand name in water filtration products, has a motto of “engineered for precision.” Brio products are innovative, durable, and long-lasting, thanks to a combination of stainless steel internal parts, ABS materials, scratch-resistant polycarbonates, and ceramics.
The Brio bottom loader, like many of the top-rated water dispensers on our list of reviews, is designed for simple assembly and maintenance. Push-button controls and indicators allow you to select the temperature (hot/cold/room), as well as alert you when a refill is required or your water has reached the desired temperature.
- 3-way temperature control (hot/cold/room)
- Self-cleaning/low maintenance required
- Hot Water Child-safety lock
- UL/Energy-Star Rated for high efficiency
- Compressor can be slightly noisy
- Indicator lights can be unreliable, may need repair
Read Also: Best Milk Frother to Buy
Conclusion: Water Cooler Dispensers
If our best water dispenser reviews guide has made you feel less overwhelmed in your search, then we’ve done our job. Be thorough with your decision, whether you are looking for an office water dispenser or a home water cooler because the right choice will provide you with clean drinking water for years to come.
Whether you’re looking for a good deal or browsing online for water dispenser coolers, take the time to read through customer reviews as well as manufacturer specifications. Even top brand names fall short on occasion with different models, so it pays to do your research.
Don’t let water quality or a lack of access to water have an impact on your business or your daily life. On hot days, the right water cooler dispenser will provide you with chilled water and will assist you in starting your morning in the office with boiling water for your morning beverage.